Are you wondering if your insurance covers a breast pump? Or do you already have a breast pump prescription? At Baby's on Broadway, we are here to help you make informed decisions to get the right pump for you and to support you on your breastfeeding journey. We carry all of the best brands, and our goal is to get you the best breast pump your insurance will cover. Let us do the research for you! Fill out our verification form to get started and for further assistance.
We understand that medical information about you and your health is personal and protected health information (PHI). We are committed to protecting your medical information and to share the minimum necessary required to accomplish each purpose.
To get started, tap the Verification Form below, or complete the form Verification Form on this page.
We have adopted the following policies to our online systems to store your online transaction history safely and securely.
This information is maintained in a secure environment and utilized in determining eligibility of benefits
1. Patient information will be kept confidential except as is necessary to provide services or to ensure that all administrative matters related to your care are handled appropriately. This specifically includes the sharing of information with other healthcare providers, health insurance payers as is necessary and appropriate for your care.
2. It is the policy of this office to remind patients of their benefits / orders. We may do this by telephone, e-mail, U.S mail, or by any means convenient for Baby's On Broadway and/or as requested by you. We may send you other communications informing you of changes to office policy and new technology that you might find valuable or informative.
3. The practice utilizes a number of vendors in the conduct of business. These vendors may have access to PHI but must agree to abide by the confidentiality rules of HIPAA.
4. You understand and agree to inspections of the office and review of documents which may include PHI by government agencies or insurance payers in normal performance of their duties.
5. You agree to bring any concerns or complaints regarding privacy to the attention of the office manager or the doctor.
6. Your confidential information will not be used for the purposes of marketing or advertising of products, goods or services.
7. We agree to provide patients with access to their records in accordance with state and federal laws.
8. We may change, add, delete or modify any of these provisions to better serve the needs of both the practice and the patient
Due to the fact that breast pumps are considered personal hygiene products, per industry standard, they are not returnable once opened. All pumps are warranted directly through the manufacturer, not through Baby's On Broadway DME Services. If you have any issues with the pump, please reach out to the manufacturers directly. Unopened/seal intact pump returns can follow normal store return policy.