Are you wondering if your insurance might cover a wagon for your child with a disability? Or do you already have a pediatric ambulatory device prescription? At Baby's on Broadway, we are here to help and support you on your journey. We carry all of the best brands of stroller wagons, and our goal is to get you the best pediatric ambulatory device your insurance will cover. Let us do the research for you! Fill out our verification form to get started and for further assistance.
We understand that medical information about you and your health is personal and protected health information (PHI). We are committed to protecting your medical information and to share the minimum necessary required to accomplish each purpose. Read HIPAA Terms
Acknowledge & Submit
We have adopted the following policies to our online systems to store your online transaction history safely and securely.
This information is maintained in a secure environment and utilized in determining eligibility of benefits
1. Patient information will be kept confidential except as is necessary to provide services or to ensure that all administrative matters related to your care are handled appropriately. This specifically includes the sharing of information with other healthcare providers, health insurance payers as is necessary and appropriate for your care.
2. It is the policy of this office to remind patients of their benefits / orders. We may do this by telephone, e-mail, U.S mail, or by any means convenient for Baby's On Broadway and/or as requested by you. We may send you other communications informing you of changes to office policy and new technology that you might find valuable or informative.
3. The practice utilizes a number of vendors in the conduct of business. These vendors may have access to PHI but must agree to abide by the confidentiality rules of HIPAA.
4. You understand and agree to inspections of the office and review of documents which may include PHI by government agencies or insurance payers in normal performance of their duties.
5. You agree to bring any concerns or complaints regarding privacy to the attention of the office manager or the doctor.
6. Your confidential information will not be used for the purposes of marketing or advertising of products, goods or services.
7. We agree to provide patients with access to their records in accordance with state and federal laws.
8. We may change, add, delete or modify any of these provisions to better serve the needs of both the practice and the patient